EAI MobiHealth 2020 is soliciting proposals for workshops and tutorials
to be co-located with the main conference.
Deadline for submitting a workshop proposal: 15 June
Notification of acceptance: 20 June
The aim of the workshops is to stimulate and facilitate active exchange of approaches, methods, and ideas. The workshops should be on original and timely topics of relevance to the main conference.
The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the sphere of the application of mobile communications (e.g. data ethics, technologies, international standards, new and existing solutions, methodologies) aiming at the betterment of patient care and patient safety.
MobiHealth conference is endorsed by EAI, a community-based organization that provides equal opportunities to all its qualified members. With this vision, we encourage you to submit any workshop proposal with a relevant or emerging topic to the conference.
MobiHealth workshops should focus on cutting-edge research areas. Innovative, high-risk frontier research ideas are particularly welcome as a main topic of a workshop.
Workshop Papers will be published in a dedicated section of the MobiHealth Conference Proceedings. Past volumes of MobiHealth proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Requirements for Submission
Proposals for workshops or tutorials should be organized as a preliminary call for papers or call for participation, respectively, depending on the intended format of the workshop/tutorial, with a maximum of two pages and contain the following information:
- Title of the workshop/tutorial.
- A brief technical description of the workshop/tutorial, specifying the workshop/tutorial goals, the technical issues that it will address, and the relevance of the workshop/tutorial to the main conference.
- The names, affiliations and email addresses of the proposed workshop/tutorial organizing committee. The primary email address for contacting the organizing committee.
- Expected duration of the workshop/tutorial (half or full day).
- A brief description of the workshop/tutorial format.
- An expected number of submissions, accepted papers, and attendees (if applicable).
Workshop and tutorial proposals should be sent as simple ASCII text or pdf via email to Lei Fang /MobiHealth Workshops Chair/ [email protected]